FS: 1989 Civic Si "STC Prepped" $4,000-5,500 OBO

xian

FS: 1989 Civic Si "STC Prepped" $4,000-5,500 OBO

Postby xian » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 am

Since I just picked up a B16 powered EF, this one has to go. This was most recently owned by Marc Osgood and, previous to him, Brian Bell (who bought it from Kristo Kukk in CA). This thing is fast, fast, fast in STC trim but doesn't tick all my "boxes" as a street/DE/autoX car thus the B16 powered car I picked up this weekend.

I'll pull it out of the garage later this week for some better pics.

Current specs:
Weight with like 1/3rd tank of fuel is ~2040
Non-AC and non stereo trim as it sits

Underhood:
STC built engine (apparently something like 119whp)
AEM CAI
DC header
Under drive aluminum pulley
Supertrap exhaust
High flow 100 cell cat
Lightweight battery and mount
Fresh tranny
Short shifter+ billet shift knob
Zdyne Gold programmable ECU with Glagola's ECU map

Suspension:
Recent bushings
Koni OTS with GC coilovers and extended tophats
Recent brakes (Cobalt pads IIRC)
ASR tubular rear bar
Adjustable front & rear UCA's
15x7 RPF1's with 195/50 Toyo R1R's- 4 on the car PLUS 2 spares. Total of 6 RPF1's.
Momo Acropolis carbon/Kevlar seat

Approximate spares package:
2 heads
3 trannies, 2 linkages
Driver Side axle
MC and booster
upper rear control arms
2 intake manifolds w/ TB
1 set injectors and wiring
1 distributor
Spare pads front
1 rear hub/bearing
Stock main drive pulley
And a bucket of assorted hardware and brackets.

Car is cosmetically average. It's been an Autocross car a long time so it has some dents and dings along with cone marks. I'm sure some of that could be cleaned up pretty easily. No rocker or quarter panel cancer/rot but it does have a little surface corrosion starting underneath one of the front fenders from the rolling. Since this was a CA car and a pretty much dedicated autoX car for ages, all the nuts and bolts turn... in short, it's not a rusty, northern mess. Despite being an autoX car, it's easily streetable... I drove it ~5 hours home from SC. Yes, it was loud with the Supertrap but there's really nothing keeping this from being someone's street car.

Price of $5,500 is OBO. Car is located just south of Jacksonville, FL. I also have some possible parts substitutions and deletions that could bring the price down into the low $4,000's if someone is looking for a serious budget car. I want this thing gone ASAP so money talks...

For anyone wonder what can be "substituted" on the car... I have a set of 15x7 Konig Rewinds, stock front/rear UCA's, an ST rear bar, and probably some other items that could be switched around to get the price lower.

EDIT: SOLD!
Christian
Something white with Honda on the valve cover...

FASTtech Limited- DL1, Schroth, & Recaro Goodness
LTB Motorsports- The Cheapest Place for Momo
TrackSpeed Motorsports- OMP, Racetech, & Driver Gear

Return to “For Sale - Trade”