2015 May meeting - Jax

clark

2015 May meeting - Jax

Postby clark » Wed May 13, 2015 6:41 pm

This weekend: weather outlook = perfect. 40 registered, possible S&S class after. ~50 required to break even, so fun runs are another option.

Last event made about $250. Freebie cards and extra $2.50 per person to SCCA brought this down. This event: extra $5 per person.

State championships: FIRM confirmed availability. Any 1st or 3rd weekend available. In Nov.

N/S Shootout: iffy. Might replace with FIRM in Oct. Will offer this as N/S but don't expect many people to make the trip.

Night event Aug
G-ville sept
FIRM Oct
FIRM Nov state championships
-Ending the year with a Big Bang

New timing equipment purchased, with some spare parts.

Lesson learned from last event: button on bottom of display unit switches from internal to external battery.

Next year's elections: a new crop of leaders is needed! Start talking it up and training.

Training: get more people who know how to do specialized work positions.

Points updated, after various classing issues were found.
Jeff Clark
STR Miata

rjracin

Re: 2015 May meeting - Jax

Postby rjracin » Thu May 14, 2015 11:00 am

Hoping to attend the event and am interested in SS class afterwards, what do I need to do to be qualified to attend?
Please email me back at agustahammer@hotmail.com

clark

Re: 2015 May meeting - Jax

Postby clark » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:05 pm

rjracin wrote:Hoping to attend the event and am interested in SS class afterwards, what do I need to do to be qualified to attend?
Please email me back at agustahammer@hotmail.com

Anyone is qualified. Sorry I didn't see your note about email until now... I'm not sure how many people check these forums often, with the new popularity of the local Facebook page taking the brunt of the attention...
Jeff Clark
STR Miata

Return to “Announcements”